[Archivesspace_Users_Group] External ID

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Fri Sep 21 14:45:48 EDT 2018

We’ve used this config feature for so long (since v1.4.*) that I had forgotten it was necessary to turn it on to see external_ids.

My advice, in earlier threads,  to use the EAD mapping between multiple unitids and external_ids for some issues must have seemed somewhat confusing if anyone tried it without also having that feature enabled.

— Steve Majewski