[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace color scheme customization

Huebschen, Alan M ahueb2 at uis.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:53:37 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I've been working on customizing the ArchivesSpace public interface for our institution, but I keep running into issues when trying to change the colors used under ./public/app/assets/stylesheets/archivesspace/colors.scss. I'm running version 2.5.0 on our test instance and working with the 2.5.0.a source code. Every time I compile the public.war file and replace it in the wars folder in my test distribution, I get an internal server error 500. The only thing I've been changing are the hex values for the colors, so I would think these files should be easily interchangeable. Does anyone have some insight? Any help would be appreciated.

-Alan Huebschen
Brookens Library
Information Systems