[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace and Integrated Library Systems?

Natasha Margulis nmargulis at astate.edu
Tue Sep 4 09:26:28 EDT 2018

Hello ArchivesSpace community!

The Dean B Ellis Library is looking for a new Integrated Library System and one of the features we would love to have, but aren't sure it exists, is an integration of Preservica with the ILS.  In fact, we would also be thrilled if anyone can share how they got Preservica to work with their Library Catalog.  I look forward to hearing what is out there and available.

Thank you for any responses!
Natasha

[http://area51.astate.edu/e-footer/astatelogo-email.jpg]<http://www.astate.edu/>

Natasha R. Margulis
Political Collections and Access Management Archivist
Archives & Special Collections
7th Floor, Dean B. Ellis Library
P.O. Box 2040 | State University, AR 72467
p: (870) 972-3128 | f: (870) 972-3199
Arkansas State educates leaders, enhances intellectual growth, and enriches lives.