[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon to ArchivesSpace v2.5.0 migration

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Mon Oct 22 08:47:41 EDT 2018

Hi Alan,

Most commonly the hierarchy disappearing is the result of an indexing issue. An full reindex can usually clear it up, but sometimes there's a data issue preventing the reindex, in which case the data issue needs to be cleared up first.

I'm going to put a support ticket in for you on this. (You'll see a message about that directly to you in a minute.) The tech folks should be able to troubleshoot this with you. If after it gets resolved it turns out that you've discovered a generalizable difference between migrating Archon and ArchivesSpace from v2.3.2 to v2.5.0, it would be great if you'd share that back to the list.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>