[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Configuring Levels to Return in ArchivesSpace OAI-PMH

Terry Brady Terry.Brady at georgetown.edu
Fri Oct 19 18:17:48 EDT 2018

Christine,

Thank you for the clarification.  I was looking in the configuration and
did not think to check the admin interface.  This is much closer to what I
hoped to see.

My results have improved since I implemented this change.

I have one set with a very small number of objects.  Once the initial set
of 3 items is returned, a resumption token is provided even though the list
is complete.  When I used that resumption token, I seem to pull an
inconsistent set of results.

Should a resumption token be present when a complete set has been delivered?