[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Server leaking resources? Slows after running a while.

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Thu Oct 11 10:07:46 EDT 2018

We used to restart every night. So far with the newer releases we've been fine with not restarting until necessary. Many of our sites have been up for weeks now with no troubles. That being said, it's not a bad idea to just restart things nightly, or weekly, it doesn't cause any troubles and can help keep it from crashing if something goes sideways.