[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Alma Integration

Adam Jazairi jazairi at bc.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:52:16 EDT 2018

Hi Megan,

We're also interested in such an integration, but we haven't started
working on it yet. The University of Denver Libraries recently released a
plugin that might be of interest:
https://github.com/duspeccoll/alma_integrations

Adam

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:34 PM Megan Firestone <mblair1 at stedwards.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We us Alma as our library ILS here, so we have been looking at the
> possibility of integrating Alma and ArchivesSpace.  I was curious if anyone
> else is interested in this type of integration and if there is any work
> being done?
>
> Thanks!
> Megan
>
> --