[Archivesspace_Users_Group] position announcement: ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 14 16:21:34 EST 2018

We're seeking the next Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace. This position is on the frontlines of the program, working directly with individual users and groups of users. Some of the key responsibilities include organizing online and in person events, managing our communications program, and working with community groups responsible for testing, user documentation and training activities. The person in this position plays a tremendous part in helping connect users to each other and works closely with our community to make ArchivesSpace better for everyone.

The full job posting is attached. All applications must include a cover letter and resume and be submitted through the new LYRASIS online hiring portal; the online listing for this position is at https://lyrasis.isolvedhire.com/jobs/43961.html. (Applicants can upload separate files for a cover letter and resume to the portal, or one file containing everything.) Applications received by December 7 will receive priority consideration.

I look forward to filling this important position on the ArchivesSpace team. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the position.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>