[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question re: Including Unpublished in EAD/PDF

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 14 08:50:29 EST 2018

Hi Larry,

We tried to reproduce your issue on the current version of ArchivesSpace and on version 2.3.2 since you indicated that’s what you’re using. What we expected to be included in the PDF based on published status and whether or not we checked the option to include unpublished content matched up in all cases. Are you still experiencing this issue?

If you are, there may be something specific to your data going on. (You mention having brought the EAD in via AT, which is definitely common, but perhaps there’s something more unusual going on.) In that case, please email us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org> and we can determine if a tech support ticket can help ferret out what’s going on.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>