[Archivesspace_Users_Group] news re: Christine Kim

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Nov 8 13:23:03 EST 2018

Dear ArchivesSpace members,

It is with regret that we announce that Christine Kim will be leaving her position as ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator at the end of the year to take a position with the California Digital Library.  She will be sorely missed by her fellow team members and the ArchivesSpace community.

As the inaugural person in this position, Christine has created a strong infrastructure for community engagement.  She has worked tirelessly to develop innovative opportunities for community members to engage with us and each other such as our blog, webinar and open call series.  She has been instrumental in implementing the regional forums and in expanding and refining the annual member forum. She has also reinvigorated the training program along with our many dedicated community trainers. All of us have greatly benefitted from the creativity and optimism that she brings to every activity in which she is involved.
Fortunately, Christine will remain in her position for the next eight weeks to help us with programs already scheduled and develop solid plans for those that will continue in 2019 and beyond. LYRASIS, the Organizational Home for ArchivesSpace, will be posting a position description for her successor soon and we encourage all interested community members to apply. Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
We wish Christine Kim well in her future endeavors and look forward to continuing to work with her in the future as a much cherished member of the ArchivesSpace community.
Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>