[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Alma Integration

Megan Firestone mblair1 at stedwards.edu
Tue Nov 6 13:56:28 EST 2018

Hi all,

It's great to see all this interest in an Alma/AS integration.  I created a
Google sheets with everyone who expressed interest and if there are more
who want to put their names done feel free.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dw7ViWhhNfy0Q_33fIqIEhzxe4p35Qj1YGF1_3hm4jg/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Megan