[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Does the API endpoint for PDFs work?

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Tue May 15 16:19:41 EDT 2018

Try exporting the EAD and validating.
There are still some cases where it exports malformed XML in some cases where these is mixed content in a note.
The staff PDF export, first exports EAD which then goes to the as-ead-pdf.xsl stylesheet and then to the FOP processor.
Feeding badly formed XML to the stylesheet will fail, and the error messages don’t seem to be caught.

— Steve.