[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Does the API endpoint for PDFs work?

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue May 15 16:12:01 EDT 2018

This is on 2.3.2. I can print PDFs manually from the PUI but when I try to
automate printing via the API, I get these blank PDFs.

I'm doing all this because I have a particular resource record that is
mysteriously giving me an error message when I try to print a PDF from the
PUI (this one:
http://archives.tricolib.brynmawr.edu/repositories/9/resources/5678) and I
am trying to understand what might be causing the problem.

Thanks in advance for any advice or insight!

ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>