[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Background Job access Settings

Ahern, Joseph-James J. jjahern at upenn.edu
Tue May 8 10:32:04 EDT 2018

Good Morning,

I hope this is a simple question that someone on the list might know.  We started using ASpace this past month, and have set up the staff interfaces. In getting familiar with the program - I went to do an import of an EAD record using the "Create Background Job" function - however, that was not an option on the drop down menu under "Create." That being said - I figure that the staff member who set up the interface must not have set the permissions at the right level to allow access to that functionality; or did not select that as a functional option in overall setup.

If anyone knows what needs to be "flipped" to allow access to create background job functionality, please let me know.

Thanks,

J. J. Ahern

Joseph-James Ahern

Senior Archivist