[Archivesspace_Users_Group] customizing PDF output for PUI

Benn Joseph benn.joseph at northwestern.edu
Wed Mar 28 15:19:43 EDT 2018

Thanks Steve, Lydia--I hadn't realized there was already a JIRA ticket for something along these lines. If this is ready for implementation then maybe we'll wait and see? Customizing PDF output on the staff side seemed more straightforward to us.

If we do foray into customizing the PUI output we'll definitely share any documentation with the list.

Best,
--Benn

Benn Joseph
Head of Archival Processing