[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Configuring barcode digits?

Alexander Duryee alexanderduryee at nypl.org
Fri Mar 16 15:04:15 EDT 2018

Mark,

Thanks!  I wasn't aware that these features were documented in the old
plugin repo.

I added documentation on container management options to config.rb (
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/commit/8ffeed29dd35649a2cf26bd908fb12794a803b22),
and the tech-docs repo will be updated with documentation as well.  They'll
be less secret in future releases :)

Thanks again!
--Alex

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 1:38 PM, Rachel Aileen Searcy <rachel.searcy at nyu.edu