[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Configuring barcode digits?

Rachel Aileen Searcy rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:31:00 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

We're interested in configuring the barcode field of the top container
record to enforce validation for the number of digits. It looks like this
was included in the original development of the container management
functionality
<https://guides.library.yale.edu/archivesspace/ASpaceContainerManagement>,
but after poking around a bit in the system and available documentation I
don't see any further information. If anyone has done this locally, could
you be so kind as to tell me how you made this happen?

Thanks very much (and in the spirit of the season, go raibh maith agat 🍀),

Rachel Searcy
Accessioning Archivist, Archival Collections Management
New York University Libraries
212.998.2539 | rachel.searcy at nyu.edu