[Archivesspace_Users_Group] patron-facing accession records

Rees, John (NIH/NLM) [E] reesj at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Mar 16 09:32:24 EDT 2018

We’ve been doing this for several years as an end-of-year task. We make brief collection level MARC records first, then grab them all through MarcEdit and spin them through the MARCXML-EAD conversion stylesheet to get EAD for our DLXS.

You can see them at https://oculus.nlm.nih.gov/cgi/f/findaid/findaid-idx?c=nlmfindaid&cc=nlmfindaid&type=simple&rgn=Anywhere+in+Finding+Aid&q1=unprocessed+collection&Submit=Search

John