[Archivesspace_Users_Group] "lost" collections after transferring between repositories/upgrades?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:21:42 EDT 2018

Thanks for the context, Jason.  My IT person loaded a database backup from the summer and I was able to download the collection’s EAD and import it into our production database.  Even then, a few random objects showed up and I had to edit and save the collection in order for the Resource record to show up.  I think we lost our earlier attached Subjects and Agents but at least we have the inventory.  Luckily with only 600 collections, I could check everything else (however tedious), but I would be worried if I had a much larger collection and wouldn’t be able to know what might have been lost!
Crisis averted for now.  ;)
Lydia