[Archivesspace_Users_Group] memory issues with reports in v2.3.0

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Thu Mar 1 14:14:32 EST 2018

Hello,

I was curious if anyone else on the list had noticed that reports (and possibly other background jobs) are consuming more memory in v2.3.0 than in previous versions of ArchivesSpace. We’ve noticed that reports that worked for us in 2.2.1 are throwing “GC overhead limit exceeded” errors since we upgraded.

We don’t use any of the default reports; every report we have in our instance is here: https://github.com/duspeccoll/archivesspace_reports. I’m sharing the link in case it’s a problem with our reports, and there are ways I could write them to be more efficient.

thanks!  -k