[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD import extents mapping

Rees, John (NIH/NLM) [E] reesj at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Thu Jun 21 15:42:59 EDT 2018

I'd like these parenthetical statements to map to the Container Summary field. According to the EAD import mapper http://archivesspace.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/EAD-Import-Export-Mapping-20171030.xlsx anything after a number and space that can't be parsed should import into Container Summary.

Is there a syntax for making this string unparsable and force this behavior? Currently "linear feet (36 boxes + oversize folder)" from the above imports to Extent @Type as a new unique value and I don't want all that data pollution.

Thanks,
John

John P. Rees
Archivist and Digital Resources Manager