[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Customizing generated citations for archival components

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Mon Jul 30 12:58:04 EDT 2018

Hi all,
My repository would like to tweak the data fields and the formatting of the fully generated citations. Does anyone know how to do that? I assume it would be in an en.yml file, but apparently there are three en.yml files and my IT person is not sure where to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Full description of our issue below:

Current behavior on a sample citation:
Brooks, Marshall. Harry Smith, An Appreciation, 1936-2012<tel:1936-2012>. The Smith collection, . Michigan State University Libraries Special Collections. http://as.lib.msu.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/24677 Accessed July 11, 2018<calendar:T2:July%2011,%202018>.

A translation of the data fields:
[File title]. [Collection Title], . [Repository]. [Archival Object URI] [Date accessed]

What we’d like instead is added and bolded:
[Archival Object title], [Instance Information (Box/Folder number)], [Collection title], [Collection identifier (such as MSS 212)], [Repository]. [Archival Object URI] [Date accessed]
Ideally,  we'd also like the citation to be formatted with commas instead of periods as well.
Also, what are other ways repositories have editing their en.yml files? We're just getting started in customizing and I wanted to get some ideas.
Thanks all!
Lydia