[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Adding temporary locations

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Fri Jul 20 12:56:56 EDT 2018

Hi Sue,
I'm happy to see your message about this.  We'd also like three status options:  Current, Previous, Temporary.

Kari
Kari R. Smith
Institute Archivist and Program Head, Digital Archives
Institute Archives & Special Collections, MIT Libraries
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139