[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resource Template Issue

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Fri Jul 13 12:06:21 EDT 2018

I believe there is an issue with the three states of the option ( true | false | nil ) using a two state indicator to change and display the setting. Initially the settings are nil. If you have ever turned them on and then off again, the setting will be false.
Nil and false display the same in the UI, but work differently falling thru the precedence of global, repo, and user settings.
Nil falls thru to the next level setting. False stops lookup.

— Steve.