[Archivesspace_Users_Group] data clean up of Top Container "titles"

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Sat Jan 27 14:44:47 EST 2018

Lydia,

See the very last section, Identifier Encoding, at the bottom of this page:  https://guides.library.yale.edu/archivesspace/ASpaceContainerManagement  This is documentation from the original top container plugin, but the same holds true now in the core code.

Things will look much looker cleaner in the staff interface after that, as seen in the attached image, which shows the first 11 boxes in that collection.

I hope that helps,

Mark

p.s. I'd say that the tooltips should be updated in the core code, as well.