[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace spreadsheet import plugin

Mayo, Dave dave_mayo at harvard.edu
Fri Jan 19 10:42:37 EST 2018

Hi Jessika,

The file you’d want to edit is the Gemfile file in the top directory of the plugin – contents look like this: https://github.com/harvard-library/aspace-import-excel/blob/master/Gemfile

On line 6, you’d remove the comma and everything after.

- Dave

From: <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of "Drmacich, Jessika" <jgd1 at williams.edu>
Date: Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:37 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace spreadsheet import plugin

Dear all,

Thanks everyone (especially Steve) for the suggestions about editing the gem file to remove the version requirement for pry but, pardon my Ruby ignorance, can someone explain exactly which file to edit and what I need to change exactly? I've looked around in archivesspace/plugins/aspace-import-excel/gems/gems/pry-0.11.3-java but i'm not sure what to edit there (or is it somewhere else?

As always, thank you!

My best,

Jessika

Jessika Drmacich
Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist
Williams College Libraries
Special Collections
413-597-4725

Has anyone experienced losing functionality with ArchivesSpace spreadsheet import plugin<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_harvard-2Dlibrary_aspace-2Dimport-2Dexcel&d=DwMFaQ&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=_Mv1dY22K7jvT5MD7xjbvGVzRDOUMhx4WYcnPSIzYnE&m=wwR60EiYxC-_PEetqPTubx4871iRoiu5OUQpkSi5JLg&s=EH7apbnHM2HqjiNJeXQd2BHSqZj9JSsYMxQvzZgtov4&e=> with the most current update?  Simply, has anyone installed it and has it running on the latest ArchivesSpace CentOS 7?

My very best,

Jessika

Jessika Drmacich
Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist
Williams College Libraries
Special Collections
413-597-4725<tel:(413)%20597-4725>