[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace spreadsheet import plugin

Drmacich, Jessika jgd1 at williams.edu
Fri Jan 19 09:37:17 EST 2018

Dear all,

Thanks everyone (especially Steve) for the suggestions about editing the
gem file to remove the version requirement for pry but, pardon my Ruby
ignorance, can someone explain exactly which file to edit and what I need
to change exactly? I've looked around in archivesspace/plugins/
aspace-import-excel/gems/gems/pry-0.11.3-java but i'm not sure what to edit
there (or is it somewhere else?

As always, thank you!

My best,

Jessika

Jessika Drmacich
Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist
Williams College Libraries
Special Collections
413-597-4725