[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Extent field for Archival objects

Pitaro, Francesca FPitaro at ap.org
Tue Jan 16 13:06:37 EST 2018

Hello,
I'm hoping someone on the list can help with a fix for this problem. We have hundreds of archival objects that were migrated from Archivist's Toolkit with the extent field listed as "0". This did not display when we created PDF finding aids using toolkit, but it's very evident when creating finding aids in ArchivesSpace.  The field shows up as "Physical Description: 0 item(s). We'd love to be able to delete any extent fields where the value is 0.

Our ArchivesSpace application is hosted by Lyrasis as we don't have technical support for this type of work.

Thanks,
Francesca

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D38ECA.D650E4C0]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D20F6D.9B388470]

[signature-96]

Francesca Pitaro
Archivist
AP Corporate Archives

fpitaro at ap.org<mailto:fpitaro at ap.org>
www.ap.org<http://www.ap.org/>

200 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
T 212-621-7446

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1500 and delete this email. Thank you.