[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Top Containers and Item Level Descriptions

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:11:39 EST 2018

On a slightly tangential question re: shared Top Containers, I would love to hear how institutions keep track of numbering their shared containers – especially if some are stored offsite.  I am hoping that if I create a Share Container X, by searching “Shared Container” in Top Containers, it should pull all with those keywords together in order to see the last used box number, but I would love to hear how others have accomplished this.  Thanks!
Lydia