[Archivesspace_Users_Group] plugin for creating the Next avail Accession number

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Wed Feb 28 14:28:14 EST 2018

Hi group,
Can someone tell me if the plug-in for Accessions that automatically creates the next avail accession number (given local standards) has been updated for 2.3.x?  I'd like to have that implemented for our installation but am not sure which plug-in version (where to get the code) is current.

Thanks for pointers and help with this!
Kari

Kari R. Smith
Institute Archivist and Program Head, Digital Archives
Institute Archives & Special Collections, MIT Libraries
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
IASC office: 617.258.5568  http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/
she | her | hers   @karirene69  [smithkr at mit.edu]