[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace 2.3.1 released

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Feb 28 11:48:42 EST 2018

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

The ArchivesSpace program team is pleased to announce the availability of v2.3.1. This minor release contains several community pull requests and bug fixes.
You can download this release at https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v2.3.1.

Of particular interest may be a contribution from Mark Cooper that makes an addition to the standard config file that allows a system administrator to more easily set parameters for solr, including specifying that the default search behavior for the staff and public interfaces be to join search terms with AND rather than OR. (See Users Group listserv thread at http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/pipermail/archivesspace_users_group/2018-February/005647.html for more context.) The full list of changes is included in the release notes.

Information on upgrading to a new version of ArchivesSpace is available at http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/upgrading-to-a-new-release-of-archivesspace/. If you have not already upgraded to 2.3.0, we would recommend going directly to 2.3.1, but if you have already upgraded to 2.3.0 and would find it difficult to upgrade again so soon, we suggest upgrading to this release only if you need one of its specific changes right now. We expect to put out a bigger release at the end of March.

Thanks to the community members who contributed their time, energy, and coding skills to this release. If you have any questions or need help upgrading, please let us know.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>