[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Data cleanup

Margaret Kidd kiddm at vcu.edu
Tue Feb 13 09:54:39 EST 2018

Totally off topic but, Olivia, your title slide might be the best ever!

Margaret

Margaret Turman Kidd

Access and Electronic Records Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences

509 N. 12th Street / Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152
[image: em_twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/VCUTMLibrary> [image:
em_fb.png] <https://www.facebook.com/VCUTMLib>

<http://www.vcu.edu/>      <http://vaheritage.org>