[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Zotero

Margaret Kidd kiddm at vcu.edu
Wed Feb 7 19:02:57 EST 2018

Hi Chris,

I use Zotero and I was able to use the Zotero extension on Google Chrome to
save a web snapshot of one of our finding aids in ArchivesSpace. It is very
basic in that the only information it collected was the Collection Title,
the university name, and the url. It is not as complete a citation as one
would get if they clicked on the citation button. However, it is enough to
get a record started in Zotero and a user could add additional information.
I'm not sure if this is something on AS developers' radar, but maybe you
could submit a ticket about it.

Margaret

Margaret Turman Kidd

Access and Electronic Records Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences

509 N. 12th Street / Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152
[image: em_twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/VCUTMLibrary> [image:
em_fb.png] <https://www.facebook.com/VCUTMLib>

<http://www.vcu.edu/>