[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Zotero

Christopher Burns Chris.Burns at uvm.edu
Wed Feb 7 17:06:24 EST 2018

I had a researcher contact me about adding content from our site to Zotero. It doesn't appear that Zotero is able to do much with ArchivesSpace data. Is that the case? I can't find much discussion of this issue on the list or anywhere else other than in this user persona document, which I believe was drafted as part of the work to develop the public user interface.

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/25493546/User+Personas+draft+work

Can anyone shed any light on this topic for me?

Chris

--

Chris Burns
Curator of Manuscripts and University Archivist
Chris.Burns at uvm.edu