[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collection components not displaying in Archivesspace 2.2.2

Eiszner, John W jeiszner at iupui.edu
Tue Feb 6 14:46:20 EST 2018

Hello Christine,
Thanks for your reply to my inquiry from last Friday, Feb. 2.
I've just updated our test instance of Archivesspace to 2.3.0, with a copy of our production (1.5.4) data as of today, with schema updates applied (schema level for our 1.5.4 instance is 75, 2.3.0 instance is 95).
Unfortunately we still have the same problem with Edit information not appearing at all in 2.3.0.
The attached screenshots show that the collections exist in both instances, but the resource information for editing only appears in 1.5.4.  (This happens for all collections, not just the one pictured.)
I think we need to open a support ticket for this problem as we can't upgrade Archivesspace to the current release until this is resolved.
Let me know if I can supply any other relevant information.

John Eiszner, Lead Analyst/Programmer
University Library
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
jeiszner at iupui.edu<mailto:jeiszner at iupui.edu>  317.274.0751