[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collection components not displaying in Archivesspace 2.2.2

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Feb 2 16:50:19 EST 2018

Dear John,

Database migrations are cumulative and in most cases you can upgrade directly from any one version of ArchivesSpace to any other without having to go through intervening versions. We call it out in the upgrading documents when that's not the case.

Upgrading to 2.0 or later from a 1.5.x version will require a full reindex of your database, however. If you haven't reindexed yet, be sure to do that, and then see if you're still having this issue. You can do this by deleting the indexer_state and indexer_pui_state files in your data folder. The weekend is probably the perfect time to let that run since it does slow down performance overall.

If reindexing doesn't resolve the issue, let us know and we can put a support ticket in for this.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>