[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collection components not displaying in Archivesspace 2.2.2

Eiszner, John W jeiszner at iupui.edu
Fri Feb 2 16:22:03 EST 2018

Hello,
I'm attempting to upgrade our Archivesspace application from 1.5.4 directly to 2.2.2.  Are the database schema updates performed by the setup-database.sh script cumulative over all releases of AS?  Or is it necessary to install every intervening version (2.0.0, 2.1.0, etc.) and run its setup-database.sh script separately, in release order?
Database version from schema_info for our current 2.2.2 installation is 95.

Also, in the staff interface of AS 2.2.2, when we select a repository, hit Browse, Resources, choose a particular collection and hit Edit, the component detail for that collection is not displaying.  It displays fine in the old version (1.5.4), so is it possible some data got munged or lost during the copy and setup-database from 1.5.4 to 2.2.2?  The HTML returned from this command contains an ID "tree-unexpected-failure"-does that mean anything?

John Eiszner, Lead Analyst/Programmer
University Library
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
jeiszner at iupui.edu<mailto:jeiszner at iupui.edu>  317.274.0751