[Archivesspace_Users_Group] REMINDER: Proposal for Container Management Enhancements - Call for Community Input

Rackley, Marilyn marilyn_rackley at harvard.edu
Mon Dec 17 12:40:59 EST 2018

Dear all,

Please remember to review the Harvard Library proposal for container management enhancements and submit feedback by Wednesday, December 19, 2018. See the email below for more information.

In case people are not able to access the attachment, the proposal can also be accessed through this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14-6CFEAATfwYc1JZoAmCSD3CQVW7p3b3.

We really appreciate all the comments provided so far.

Best,
Marilyn