[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ? on how to add Restrictions to archival objects that display at the Container record

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Tue Aug 21 11:48:30 EDT 2018

Hello, I have done this in the past but cannot find information about it in the ArchivesSpace Docs.

I want to add a restriction note (with year range) for archival objects (in this case Folders within a Resource record.)  My goal is to have this information display when I look up the Container that the items are in.

Would someone point me to documentation on this or write out the steps involved?   Thanks very much!

Kari

Kari R. Smith
Institute Archivist and Program Head, Digital Archives
Institute Archives & Special Collections, MIT Libraries
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
IASC office: 617.258.5568  http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/
she | her | hers   @karirene69  [smithkr at mit.edu]