[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding Aid pdf's are blank post AS software update

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:23:21 EDT 2018

It’s working for me in v2.3.2, but I believe it was also working in 2.3.1 as well.
However, PDF generation in the staff webapp is dependent on the resource producing valid EAD that gets piped to XSLT-FO stylesheet, so if you are having problems, it’s a good idea to export EAD first and try to validate the xml.

I know of some cases where mixed content in a resource note will generate invalid EAD.

— Steve Majewski