[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding Aid pdf's are blank post AS software update

Prestinary, Patricia pprestinary at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Tue Apr 10 16:40:30 EDT 2018

Hello AS users group,

I searched the tech support archives and haven't found this issue posted yet.

We have been unable to Export Finding Aids pdf's since the last update (v2.3.1) . The system generates a job and creates a pdf with some of the finding aid data, but most of the pages are blank.

Does the latest update fix this particular issue? I am hesitant to do any additional updates until we can address this issue.

Best,
Patricia

Patricia Prestinary
Special Collections Librarian & Archivist
CSU, Fullerton | Pollak Library | PLS-352
University Archives & Special Collections