[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Documenting geographical data for Archival Objects

Lynn Moulton lynn.moulton at bc.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:41:57 EDT 2018

 Hello list,

We are working with some legacy digitized collections, where each digital
object was given an individual library catalog entry before the collection
had archival description. We're now creating a resource for each collection
in ArchivesSpace. We'd like to retain the MARC 752 - Added
Entry-Hierarchical Place Name data for each file-level item in ASpace. I
wonder if any other users have encountered this need, and, if so, how they
have addressed it.

Best,
Lynn Moulton
Processing Archivist