[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collection Organization and Inventory Not Opening

Conathan, Lisa lc7 at williams.edu
Tue Apr 3 09:12:18 EDT 2018

Megan,

We had the same issue and it turned out to be an indexing hangup. There was
a validation error somewhere in one of the finding aids the kept the
records from being indexed. we solved this issue using the HM data checker
plugin at https://github.com/hudmol/asck to locate and fix the error. After
installing the plugin, we used the staff UI to run a background job to
check our data.

Lisa

Lisa Conathan
Head of Special Collections