[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Scrolling too fast in the public interface?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Tue Sep 26 16:46:54 EDT 2017

Hi all,
Maybe it’s me, but it seems like it’s too easy to scroll way too fast in the “Collection Organization” tab of the public interface.  I don’t think I do anything especially different, but I seem to fly through the inventory, making it nearly impossible to navigate through it or absorb the contents.  I use a mac with a touchpad for a mouse, so that could be part of the issue.  Anyone else notice this?
Lydia