[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LCNAF import -- authority ID

Kennedy, Nancy KennedyN at si.edu
Wed Sep 20 08:19:33 EDT 2017

Morning,
In version 2.1.1 and 2.1.2, it appears that the LCNAF import plugin no longer populates the Authority ID field.   I'm fairly sure that this is a recent change and that we used to get the authority ID.

Is this related to https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1728? :
"... Ultimately, the MARC 001 field (control number for the bib record) should not be mapped to the agent authority_id. Removing this line from the importer code should solve the problem..."

Thanks,
Nancy

Nancy Kennedy
Smithsonian Institution