[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Configuring inheritances in PUI

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 19 14:51:27 EDT 2017

Hi Celia,

Jumping back to this from last week, I was curious if you’d be able to work through this with anyone yet. What are the specific roadblocks you’re encountering? Mark Custer put some explanation and a short video together about this feature in its planning stages (see https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/103209762/Public+Interface+Documentation+for+staff#PublicInterfaceDocumentation(forstaff)-ArchivalInheritance), but we don’t yet have step-by-step instructions or a demonstration of how to change the settings in the config file.

Laney and I were talking through inheritance with Blake and Mark from LYRASIS DTS today based on some other questions that have come in. They’re going to be testing out a few scenarios to see what is/isn’t possible and then I’m hoping to have some more detailed documentation to share soon. But if you’ve already gotten there, or if you’ve found certain things to work and others not, I’m sure the list would benefit from those observations.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>