[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleting Empty Top Containers

Stasiulatis, Suzanne sustasiula at pa.gov
Sat Sep 16 13:55:14 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am working in ArchivesSpace version 1.5.4. I'd like to delete all of our empty top containers through the staff interface. By empty, I mean top containers that aren't linked to any archival objects. I believe we created containers in the archival object page and then unlinked them at some point.

In Manage Top Containers, you can choose Yes for Unassociated containers and leave all other fields blank. This gives us a very long list. Can anyone confirm that this list includes all of our empty top containers and only our empty top containers?

[cid:image001.png at 01D32EEF.C216EC60]

Thanks!

Suzanne

Suzanne Stasiulatis | Archivist II
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission | Pennsylvania State Archives
350 North Street | Harrisburg, PA 17120-0090
www.phmc.pa.gov/Archives<http://www.phmc.pa.gov/Archives>
sustasiula at pa.gov<mailto:sustasiula at pa.gov>