[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can we add more Identifier fields under basic information

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Sep 14 13:48:10 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

This is the kind of thing that you could probably do with a plugin and others on here could give you some guidance on that. I'm curious, though, why you want to add another field for identifier. Each box can take up to something like 50 characters. I'm interested to know your use case and how you need to be able to represent your identifiers.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>