[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Normalizing dates in bulk?

Mayo, Dave dave_mayo at harvard.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:09:41 EDT 2017

Hi Jane,

Have you looked at Alex Duryee’s Timewalk plugin? https://github.com/alexduryee/timewalk - it essentially rewires ASpace to do date normalization (if possible according to a fairly wide-ranging set of rules) automatically on save – you’d then need to trigger save on the resources in question, which shouldn’t be too hard to script.

- Dave