[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Pointer to choices for formatting the title of an archival object, such as an article title

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:03:06 EDT 2017

Hello,
Is there guidance about the dos and don'ts for formatting (markup) of titles of archival objects?  We are trying to find information about adding markup in a title field like when we want to have it formatted with italics or underlining, as we might for a bibliography or to include an "article title" as part of a folder title.

I see that within Note fields you can wrap EAD markup but not in the archival objects.

Thanks for help pointing to AS user info or organizational specific user manuals.

Kari

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist and Program Head for Born-digital Archives
Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries, Cambridge, Massachusetts
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/  @karirene69